- Compatible with most Prusa i3 variations.
- Great replacement for plywood or acrylic Y-plate - does not warp under the heat.
- Compatible with LM8UUs, SCV8UUs and SC8UU linear bearings
- Allows for for 50% increase in print size and volume
- Compatible with multiple 300x200mm heated beds
This is Y Prusa i3 carriage upgrade plate for 300x200mm size of print area. Plate is compatible with all 300x200mm heated build plates sold in our store.
Universal Prusa i3 XL Carriage features:
• Brushed, anodized aluminum plate 3mm thick (see drawing below for dimensions).
• Has 3 x additional holes for 3 point level adjustment option.
• Allows 3 x linear bearing configuration as well as 4 x bearing configuration.
• Allows for wider and narrower placement of the linear bearings – you can space out bearings or set them closer to each other, depending on the available in your configuration Y-axis rod length.
Linear bearing mounting options:
• LM8UUa in 3d printed holders mounted with M3x12 screws M3 nuts.
• SC8UUs mounted with M4x10 screws.
• SCV8UUs mounted with M4x10 screws.
Please see supplied drawing for dimensions
1 x Anodized Aluminum Y Carriage XL 300×200 Plate for Prusa i3.